Electronic Banknote Counting Machine Black
Fast, secure and the most accurate way of counting notes. This banknote counting machine not only counts up to 1000 notes a minute but at the same time provides triple counterfeit money detection checking for UV, magnetic ink and infra-red characteristics of the notes, offering extra assurance. This model is designed to count traditional paper notes as well as new polymer banknotes released into circulation in 2017.
High counting speed and accuracy makes this machine perfect for any kind of small to large size business operating in any currency. This appliance is supplied with external (optional) counter display which can be positioned as far as 1.6m away from the machine or extended with RJ11 cable extension, it also can be angled 0° – 45°.
This simple to use note counter offers a number of ways of counting the banknotes, it can count notes manually or set to count in batches between 1-999pcs. Addition function can be useful especially when counting large number of notes in batches – it will automatically add up all counts for you. Ideal for use in banks, supermarkets, stores, hotels and any other environment where money is used.
- Counts both paper and new polymer notes
- Large and clear LCD display with optional auxiliary display with 1.6m cable
- Speaker function announces the count
- Counts approx. 1000 notes/minute
- Built-in MG/UV Counterfeit notes detection
- Automatically stops count when detects double or half note, notes smaller than the first note in the batch and thinner than the first note in the batch
- Power: 230V ~50Hz – 70W
- H16cm x W18cm x D30cm (approx.)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.