Dry Wall Hoist
This drywall hoist takes the labour out of lifting heavy plaster board, so you can get your interior wall project finished much quicker and easier as it lifts the heavy boards for you.
The hoist can be operated by one person to lift and position heavy plaster board and bulky drywall, so you will save on man power.
It is capable of lifting panels up to 122cm x 487cm or smaller 124cm x 114cm in size without any assistance. Panels can be lifted at maximum height of 335cm for ceiling or wall installation. Before using the hoist ensure the weight of the materials being lifted do not exceed 68kg maximum weight limit.
Made from heavy duty welded steel with powder coating for durability and strength.
The three wheel base features built-in castors with breaks, helping you to move the hoist around to ensure correct position as well as locking it in position for safety. It is easy to assemble and folds down for convenient storage.
- Helps to precisely install drywall and plaster boards either onto the wall or ceiling
- Tilting and extending board holder to adjust to different installations and sizes
- Stable and strong construction hoist on three arm folding base
- Low loading height for convenience
- Castor wheels with brakes for easy movement and safe stability
- Maximum board size: 122cm x 487cm or smaller 124cm x 114cm
- Maximum board weight: 68kg
- Maximum lift height: 335cm
- Minimum (lowered down): H138cm x W126-295cm x D140cm
- Maximum (max. height): H343cm x W126-295cm x D140cm